From the manufacturer
In 2018, Zojirushi Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary, and a century of products designed to improve customers’ quality of life-bringing comfort, ease, vitality and affluence to people around the world. Striving to remain faithful to the principles that embodied the company’s first 100 years, and the reputation of quality and durability it earned them, Zojirushi looks forward to a future of continued innovation and inspired design.
CD-LFC50 Panorama Window Micom Water Boiler & Warmer
Made In Japan
We have taken the everyday task of boiling water and made it into a science. Imagine having hot water available to you at the touch of a button, anytime, at exactly the right temperature for your needs. Different drinks, especially teas, require accuracy in the temperature of the water when brewing. Once you’ve added a Zojirushi water boiler to your life, you’ll see how indispensable it really is.
- 4 keep warm temperature settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F)
- Optional Quick Temp mode reaches 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F keep warm directly without reaching a boil
- Micro computerized temperature control system
- Easy-to-read Panorama Window water level gauge
- Energy-saving timer function (6-10 hours)
- Café drip dispensing mode for slower dispensing
- Easy-to-clean nonstick interior
- cETLus listed
- Made in Japan
- Instruction Manual in English, French, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
Save time and energy.
This optional mode reaches keep warm temperatures directly without reaching a boil, saving time, saving energy, and cutting steam at the same time.
LCD Control Panel:
Displays the actual water temperature at all times for easy reference. Also makes it easy to set the timer.
One-Touch Electric Dispensing:
Allows you to dispense water easily by pressing and holding the ‘Dispense’ button. No more pumping required.
Automatic Dispense-Lock: A safety feature to prevent accidental dispensing of water. Locks the unit from dispensing unless the unlock button is pressed.
The stripes on the water level gauge appear thicker under water for easy checking of water level. The large wraparound Panorama Window allows you to check the water level even from an angle.
The interior is nonstick coated to reduce scale build-up and makes cleaning easy. The material of the inner container is stainless steel.
Micro computerized temperature control system keeps water at the selected temperature for as long as it’s plugged in.
Reduces chlorine and musty odors from tap water by extending the boiling time.
Café Drip Dispensing Mode:
Decreases the amount of water dispensed to 60% of the normal setting, making it suitable for brewing café drip coffee.
- Spill Protection when Tilted or Tipped Over: A ball within the spout closes the opening to prevent hot water from spilling when tilted.
- Magnetic Power Cord: This prevents the water boiler from being pulled off a kitchen counter or shelf when the power cord is pulled (by a child or tripped over by accident), preventing scalding or other accidents.
CV-DCC40/50 CD-LFC30/40/50 CD-JUC22/30 CD-WBC30/40 CW-PZC22/30 Capacity 135 oz. or 169 oz. 101 oz., 135 oz., or 169 oz. 74 oz. or 101 oz. 101 oz. or 135 oz. 74 oz. or 101 oz. Vacuum Insulated Container ✓ Micom ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Keep Warm Temperatures 160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F, Vacuum (Non Electric) 160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F 140°F, 195°F, 208°F 140°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F 208°F Dispense Mechanism One-Touch Electric One-Touch Electric One-Touch Electric One-Touch Electric Push Button Optional Quick Temp Mode ✓ ✓ Water Level Gauge Panorama Window Panorama Window Wide Window Wide Window ✓ Timer 6-10 hours 6-10 hours 6-10 hours 6-10 hours Safety Auto-Shut-Off With Alert Beeps With Alert Beeps ✓ With Alert Beeps ✓ Signal Melody, Beep, or Silent Melody, Beep, or Silent Melody, Beep, or Silent