From the manufacturer
7.5 Quart Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Why Buy Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
1. Allow cookware to cool.
2. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water and a nylon Scrub Brush is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Citrus juices and citrus-based cleaners (including some dishwasher detergents) should not be used, as they can dull the exterior gloss.
3. If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue; metal pads or utensils will scratch or chip porcelain.
4. Slight stains can be removed by rubbing with dampened cloth and Lodge Enamel Cleaner or other ceramic cleaner according to directions on bottle.
5. Dry cookware thoroughly before storing. Do not stack cookware.